Check out the new version (which has a new layout, which no longer uses blogger but wordpress, which has a new home) at:
READING-REVIEWING.COM!!!

R&R concept, reviews and photos © Karin Elizabeth / Karin E. Lips 2008-2010, and beyond.

If you'd like to use anything on this website, contact me first. Nothing may be used without prior written permission.
(Don't be a copycat; think of your OWN project instead of imitating mine.)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moved :)

Please update your feeds and your bookmarks. I point this out regularly because this blog continues to get new followers whom I'd much rather see at the new site :) Please find the new blog at Reading-Reviewing.com instead! Thank you ♥ xo

Reading-Reviewing.com! *big grin*

Bloglovin' people, please unfollow ofbooks.blogspot.com and follow Reading-Reviewing.com instead! :)




© Karin E. Lips 2008-2011 and beyond

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I applaud other opinions, but do not attack me personally by calling me names or mocking me for writing a 'bad review' of your favorite book.
I could like different authors than you, I could like different books. Why not? The world would be boring if we all liked the same things.
Also, please do not personally attack the people who comment here for having opinions that differ from yours.
Thank you for reading :)